This exquisite blue and white Murano Glass Collection plaque favor is truly inspirational
Throughout history - as early as ancient Roman times - the most renowned painters and sculptors have honored Christianity and the treasured image of the Madonna and child through their works of art. With reverence, Fashioncraft offers this exclusive Murano Glass Collection plaque - an inspired choice for a boy's First Communion, Christening, or other religious occasion.
Description and details:
- Developed with inspiration from the masterpieces of the famous glass artisans of Murano, Italy
- Each measures 4.5" x 3.5"
- The plaque's elegant backdrop is dual colored pebbled glass with white on one side and light blue on the other
- At its center is a brilliant representation of the Madonna and Child in a shiny silver metal
- The bottom is accented with a row of shiny silver charms and glistening rhinestones
- The back is completed with a clear glass stand for sturdy display
- Comes nestled in a bed of white satin inside a textured two piece ivory box
- Wrapped and tied with a gold organza ribbon and an attached "For You" tag that displays the distinctive Murano glass name